Absolutely Oceanfront Kona Reef Condo -- Just 30 Feet from the Water!
This is how close your lanai is to the ocean!
This newly-renovated, absolutely oceanfront condo is eight miles south of the Kona airport and three miles from Kahulu'u Beach Park, one of the best snorkeling areas on the Big Island.
For 2009, we are offering a "Stay 7 nights, pay for 6" special rate.
Rates start as low as $127/night. Please see our website at www.KonaOceanfrontCondo.com or contact us at 800-490-4829 or Jan@KonaOceanfrontCondo.com for more details.
You can relax on your private oceanfront lanai (patio) at the Kona Reef and watch the surfers, cruise ships, and famous Kona sunsets. If you have a bit more energy, you can explore the tide pools in front of your lanai, swim in the large pool, relax in the spa, or cook a meal on one of the gas barbeques.
You'll find these amenities in the unit:
- Cable TV, VCR, DVD, and CD player in the living room. Also, a selection of videos, books, puzzles, and Hawaiian music. Air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Beach chairs, mats, and towels. Also, boogie board, sun umbrellas, binoculars, and coolers.
- Washing machine and dryer in unit.
- Private oceanfront lanai (patio) with table, chairs, and an unobstructed and amazing view of the ocean.
- Free wireless internet available in this unit as well as in the pool/barbecue area.
- Phone with answering machine. Calls to anywhere in the United States or Canada are free.
- Totally furnished kitchen with coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, ice maker, and plenty of dishes and pots and pans.
- Glass block shower, extra large bath towels and plenty of bathroom storage space.
- Queen size bed with new bedding. Cable TV, ceiling fan, and plenty of drawer and closet space in the bedroom.
- Plenty of free parking.
There are hundreds of things to do on the Big Island -- every thing from scuba diving to snorkeling to shopping to whale watching trips. You can bike, hike, swim, kayak, fish, play golf, tennis or volleyball, or search the tide pools. Some of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world are on the Big Island. And, of course, you can make a trip to see the lava flow at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (2 1/2 hours from Kona.)
If you don't want to do anything, spend the day at your private condo, sitting by the pool or hot tub, cooking something on the barbecue, or relaxing on your private oceanfront lanai (patio) and watching the sunset, the surfers, the parasailors, and the cruise ships.
Stay in this condo for a perfect Hawaii vacation! Unlike many Kona condos, this unit is NOT across a busy street from the ocean; it is right on the ocean. It's not in the middle of the clamor and nightspots of Kona; it's within easy walking distance but away from the noise and activity of the center of town. And, unlike most other Kona condos, you don't have to get in your car and drive into town (dealing with traffic congestion and limited parking spots); you can take a 10 minute romantic walk along the waterfront to shops, restaurants, farmers' market, etc.
This condo accommodates a maximum of 4 people. It is strictly non-smoking.
Just pack your toothbrush and swim suit and head on over!